With the increasing scarcity of the earth's resources, the investment cost of basic energy is rising, and various safety and pollution hazards can be described as ubiquitous, solar energy as an "inexhaustible, inexhaustible" safe, environmentally friendly new energy is gaining more and more attention. At the same time, but also with the development and progress of solar photovoltaic technology, solar lighting products in the dual advantages of environmental protection and energy saving, solar street lamps, garden lights, lawn lights and other aspects of the application has gradually formed the scale of solar power generation in the field of street lighting has become increasingly perfect.
Solar street lights are easy to install, without laying complex transmission lines, distribution equipment, no need to dig the road, buried pipe works, does not consume electricity, significantly reducing maintenance costs, so that operating costs are greatly reduced.
It is estimated that solar street lights 5-7 years to equal the total investment in ordinary street lights, after which the long-term benefits.
Solar lamps is a low-voltage products, safe and reliable operation, no safety hazards, not due to construction quality, engineering renovation, material aging, power supply is not normal, water, electricity and gas pipeline conflicts and other factors causing safety hazards, for the construction of municipal projects directly bring obvious advantages to take advantage of.
With the current national scientific outlook on development, building a conservation-oriented society to achieve sustainable development of the main theme of the same, symbolizing the progress of modern material and spiritual civilization, the people's ideas of renewal and enhance the sense of social responsibility.
Solar street light system required by the energy from clean and non-polluting solar energy conversion, do not use conventional power does not consume any fossil fuels, no carbon dioxide, sulfur dioxide emissions of harmful gases, in the environmental crisis is worsening today, promote the application of solar energy and other new energy generation for energy conservation and emission reduction, improve the environment, to ensure the sustainable development of society is of strategic significance.
In order to better regulate the installation and management of solar lights special specifications developed in order to play a supervisory role in the daily work of supervision and management to ensure product quality and to meet customer requirements.
Solar street lamp consists of the following parts: solar panels, batteries, solar street lamp controller, light source and solar street light pole.
Working principle: During the day, the solar panel receives sunlight to battery charging, converting light energy into electrical energy, through the solar controller to battery charging, storage of electrical energy in the battery. When it gets dark, the solar energy stop charging, solar controller to open the light source.
The solar street lamp testing standards for all equipment and materials manufacturing, experiments and other aspects of the following standards should be followed:
GB7000, 1-2002 《Universal safety requirements and testing of lamps and lanterns》
GB7003-86《Classification of the protection class of the lamp shell》
QB/T3741-1999《Electroplating of lamps and lanterns, chemical coverings》
GB7248-87《Electric light source safety requirements》
GB9468-88 《Photometric testing of road lighting fixtures》
GB19652-2005 《Electric light source product quality classification and other indicators》
GB5702-85 《Method of evaluating the color rendering of light sources》
GB50259-96《Construction and acceptance of electrical lighting installations》
CJJ89-2001 《Construction and Acceptance Specifications for Urban Road Lighting Projects》
IEC60598-1 《International safety standard》
1. Conform to the current national standards for acceptance of street lamps;
2. The parameters, size and appearance of the lamp pole meet the requirements of the drawings;
3. Light poles inside and outside the surface of hot dip galvanized anti-corrosion treatment after spraying, the color to the effect of the drawings shall prevail, the surface is smooth, does not change color, no pinholes, no hanging, no peeling, etc.; galvanized thickness of not less than 85 microns, spraying thickness of not less than 100 microns;
4. The support bar and cross gear are made of high quality low carbon steel without any obvious traces such as dents, and adopt hot dip galvanizing and plastic spraying as the main bar;
5. The flange board adopts plasma cutting and forming, with smooth and burr-free periphery, beautiful appearance and accurate hole position;
6. Electrical door adopts plasma cutting, accurate size, smooth surface, flat, and welded security device and grounding device;
7. The quality of copper-core terminal meets the national electrical industry standard;
8. The street lamp design wind speed greater than 35 m / s, earthquake degree greater than grade 8, to ensure that the whole street lamp in bad weather conditions work normally.
1. A full set of lighting components from the impact of high pressure cast aluminum composition;
2. High-purity aluminum oxide lamp shell, specially designed by the computer, smooth line, curve evenly full;
3. High-strength high-temperature resistant arc surface tempered glass, with flexible silicon seal, sealing grade up to IP65;
4. Upper cover opening mode, with safety stainless steel fasteners;
5. Electrostatic spray surface treatment process, anti-ultraviolet radiation, color according to the rendering;
6. Lamps and lanterns after 2G acceleration of gravity 3 dimensional 100,000 times mechanical vibration test, no application safety concerns;
7. The lamps and lanterns used by the fasteners made of stainless steel materials;
8. Lamps and lanterns with integrated design, electrical cavity and light cavity placed separately;
9. reflector using high-purity aluminum stretch molding, polished by anodic oxidation, reflectivity requirements ≥ 80%, and will not oxidize within ten years;
10. Light transmission part of the use of good light transmission, high strength, high temperature, anti-glare enhanced water glass cover;
11. The overall service life of lamps and lanterns in 20-30 years.
Appearance test standard
1. It is not allowed to have cells with different patterns and materials in the same module;
2. Visual component cells cannot have obvious color difference; no fingerprints, visual without basket print; no velvet spots. No watermark, no etching edge, no wavy lines when viewed directly;
3. No debris on the surface;
4. Battery breakage:
1) Long notch of grid line: length≤5.0mm, depth≤0.5mm, quantity≤8 in each plate;
2) Not over the electrode, not on the main grid line;
3) V-notch is not allowed.
5. Battery cell surface degreasing/celerization: depth ≤ 0.5mm, length ≤ 3.0mm;
6. Breakage: The length of a single breakage in the same cell is less than 2、0mm and not more than 3, and there shall not be a series of breakage in the vertical or the same cell line;
1) May not exist may cause internal short circuit of impurities;
2) the hair, fiber length allows the existence of a length ≤ 10 mm, width ≤ 0.1 mm of 1, but cannot connect the battery cells;
3) Impurities with an area ≤1㎜² are allowed, the number of impurities ≤3. 1～1.5㎜² ≤2>1.5㎜² are not allowed;
8. EVA bubbles/non-melt:
1) The location of the battery cell or welding strip is not allowed;
2) other locations: a, diameter ≤ 1, 5 mm of not more than 3; b, 1, 5 mm < diameter ≤ 2 mm of the maximum permitted existence of 1; c, diameter > 2 mm of the bubble is not allowed to exist;
9. EVA is not allowed to appear layered;
10, white spots:
1) Can allow the existence of 2, 0 * 0, 5 mm within the white spot;
2) Length 2, 0 ~ 5, 0mm, width 0, 5 ~ 1, 0mm of white spots are allowed to have 3;
3) White spots larger than 5,0*1,0mm are not allowed;
1) Bright welding surface, Wuxi beads, no burr, no solder accumulation;
2) No serious bared tin, tin residue;
3) No chromatic aberration, oxidation, pollution of the welding strip;
12. Leakage: The leakage grid of the cell is less than 0, 5mm, and evenly welded in the main grid line;
13. Backplane bulging: the existence of gas caused by the bulging is not allowed;
14. Backsheet dirt/pollution: no obvious silica gel residue traces, no dirt that cannot be erased;
15. Backsheet scratches
1) Slight scratch (without scratching the surface film): length≤50mm,N≦2;
2) Serious scratch: no scratch is allowed to cut the surface film;
3) The distance between any two scratches is >100 mm.
16. Backboard pit: depth ≤ 0、5mm and area ≤ 50㎜², quantity ≤ 1 place;
17. Backside folds and bumps: slight folds and slight bumps caused by leads and tapes are allowed, folds or bumps: height ≤ 0, 5mm, number of folds ≤ 3;
18. Glass bubbles / air line:
1) round L ≤ 0.5 shall not be densely existed, 0.5 < L ≤ 1, 0,5, 0*S; 1, 0 < L ≤ 2, 0,3, 0*S; L > 2, 0,0; 0, 5 < L ≤ 1, 0 and W ≤ 0, 5 shall not be densely existed;
2) long form 1, 0 < L ≤ 3, 0 and W ≤ 1, 0,3, 0*S; L > 3, 0 or W > 1, 0,0;
1) The size is greater than 0, 5mm bubbles, the distance between bubbles and bubbles and inclusions should be greater than 300mm;
2) round bubbles are densely packed when there are more than 20 bubbles in a circular area of 100mm diameter, and long bubbles are densely packed when there are more than 10 bubbles in a circular area of 100mm diameter;
3) S for the area of the glass (unit for square meters), the number of bubbles is allowed to limit the number of S multiplied by the corresponding coefficient of the value obtained, this value should be in accordance with GB/T 8170 modified to an integer.
19. Glass scratches: 0＜L≤30,4、0*S; 30＜L≤50,2、0*S; 50＜L does not allow all scratches depth≤0、2mm, width≤0、5mm.
20. Glass discoloration/stain: No obvious glass discoloration/stain.
21. Junction box:
1. Junction box specifications and aluminum alloy frame spacing in line with design requirements, left and right deviation is less than 20mm, angle offset is less than 2.5 °, and can not contact with aluminum alloy;
2. The appearance of no damage; and back film between the silicone bonding evenly, solid, no gap, junction box outside the extruded silicone width of not less than 2mm;
3. Junction box positive and negative electrode polarity is correct, solid connection.
22. Installation holes, rainwater holes: must be punched in accordance with the requirements of the drawings, does not allow the phenomenon of multiple holes or leaky holes, and the size to meet the requirements of the drawings.
23. Aluminum alloy extrusion line / weld line:
1. A side is not allowed to exist;
2. B, C, surface allows the existence of not obvious extrusion marks / weld line.
24. Aluminum frame scratches:
1. Slight scratches (depth ≤ 0, 05, height ≤ 0, 01mm): a) A side of the length of scratches and ≤ 60mm; b) B, C side of the length of scratches and ≤ 100mm;
2. Serious scratches (0,05mm＜Depth≤0,1mm,0,1mm＜Width≤0,2mm): a)A side is not allowed; b)B,C side: the total length of scratches and L≤40mm;
3. Bump: a) surface A is not allowed; b) surface B, C: allowed depth ≤ 0, 5 mm, total area ≤ 5 mm².
25. Aluminum frame gap/misalignment:
1. Borders are closely connected with each other, no visible gap, the gap is less than 0, 5mm.
2. The length of the aluminum frame installation joint up and down misalignment≦1、0 mm;
26. Aluminum alloy size and length deviation of aluminum alloy frame: deviation ≤ 1、5mm, two diagonal error 0--3mm.
27. Arrangement deviation: the spacing between cells of the same string, due to different versions, see the technical drawing, the spacing tolerance is ±0, 5mm; the spacing between the busbar and the cells on the same side, due to different versions, see the technical drawing, the spacing tolerance is ±1, 0mm; the difference between the cells of the same string is ≤1mm, the difference between the cells of two adjacent strings is ≤2mm.
28. Component whole board offset: the deviation should be within the range of 1, 5mm, i.e.: the difference between the two sides ≤ 3mm.
29. Back side silica gel: there should be no obvious gap between the back panel material and the frame, and the silica gel should be uniform on all sides, there should be no dirt that cannot be erased.
30. Front silica gel:
1. The gap between the backboard and glass is ≤0、3mm;
2. If the gap between the back plate and glass >0, 3mm, its depth ≤3mm.
31. Surface clean: glass surface and aluminum alloy frame clean, 40cm from the visual components shall not have silicone residue traces and traces of EVA, etc., can not have erasable dirt.
1. label bubble diameter ≤ 5mm, N ≤ 3;
2. The label does not allow the existence of bubbles diameter > 5mm;
3. The font is clearly legible.
1. Barcode content correct, clear handwriting;
2. The position is correct; do not block the battery cells;
3. size deviation ≤ 3, 0mm.
Other technical indexes
1. Impact strength: refer to IEC61215 standard part of the hail test;
2. Light transmittance: visible light transmittance≥91.6%;
3. Iron content: ≤0.02%;
4. Thermal stability: maximum safe working temperature of 288 ° C, can withstand 204 ° C temperature change;
5. Compressive performance: refer to the IEC61215 standard mechanical load part;
6. Toughening degree: after breaking, the number of fragments in the area of 50mm³50mm exceeds 40, but not more than 120;
7. Curvature: no waveform bending is allowed, the bow does not exceed 0.3%; glass curvature does not exceed 0.5mm;
8. High temperature and humidity resistance: temperature 50 ± 2 ℃, relative humidity 95 ± 4%, time> 800h after the observation of the glass has no mildew;
9. water vapor permeability: <0, 16g/ ㎡day;
10. Thermal shrinkage(150℃0,5Hr): vertical≦1,5%,horizontal≦1%;
11. Water vapor permeability:<0.16g/㎡d;
12. tensile strength: ≥ 50MPa;
13. partial breakdown voltage: ≥ 50KV;
14. Maximum system voltage:≥1000VDC;
16. solar cell chip, the conversion rate ≥ 17%, life ≥ 25 years, to fully comply with the solar street lighting;
17, protection performance: IP65;
18. shell protection performance: Ⅱ level;
19. working environment: -50 ℃ ~ +70 ℃;
20. electric shock protection level: classⅠ.
Solar street light controller's technical requirements are:
1) power supply system, according to the solar street lamp storage battery characteristics, must ensure that is a constant current output;
2) controller must have open storage battery protection, load overvoltage protection, solar cell reverse protection, delay action, float function, must also have a short circuit, overload automatic shutdown, recovery and other full-featured protection measures, but also has a temperature
3) Compensation, optical and time control, moisture protection, battery overcharge, over discharge and other protective measures;
4) Controller must have system regulation function, can realize the voltage, current and load power of multiple adjustment function;
5) For special requirements also need to establish a network control system;
6) The controller must also have a detailed charging instructions, battery status, load and various fault indication diagnostic function;
7) According to market requirements, the product must be modular control;
8) The controller must have its own low power consumption, stable operation characteristics.
At present, the solar street lamp battery is used: sealed lead-acid batteries, ordinary lead-acid batteries, colloidal batteries, lithium-iron batteries and alkaline nickel-cadmium batteries, etc., the voltage is generally 12V or 24V, the street lamp battery should meet the following requirements:
1. Priority is given to the products with stable quality produced by advanced technology in the international and domestic markets;
2. The battery manufacturer should have obtained ISO9001:2000 international quality management system certification and ISO14001:2004 environmental management system certification;
3. The battery can work normally under the condition of -20℃～+50℃ in ambient temperature, if it is the colloid battery, the colloid is required to be solid gel electrolyte, no acid stratification, no need to replenish the electrolyte in the whole service life;
4. The design life of the battery's floating charge operation is not less than 12 years;
5. The battery should adopt the design of reinforced paste type positive electrode plate, and the cycle life under the condition of 30% discharge depth should not be less than 1200 times;
6. The difference of open circuit voltage between any two batteries in a group of batteries should not be more than 100mV;
7. Colloid battery should be assembled by special polymer microporous partition for colloid battery;
8. The battery groove, cover should be made of high strength ABS materials, and has fire retardant, under normal working conditions does not appear bulging or contraction deformation.
9. The battery adopts low-resistance mosaic type internal threaded copper terminal, which should ensure that no metal lead or lead alloy is exposed.
10. The internal structure of the gel battery should be designed specifically for the problem of the expansion and elongation of the pole plate to effectively relieve the stress caused by the expansion of the pole plate on the pole post, so as to avoid the leakage of the battery pole post sealant.
11. The sealing reaction efficiency of the gel battery is not less than 99%;
12. The self-discharge rate of the battery is not more than 3% per month;
13. The highest discharge depth of the battery should be able to reach ≤ 65%.
14. The service life of the battery is greater than 5-12 years, with depth charging and discharging function.
Note: As the solar street lamp system is to use solar power generation, and the solar energy is a kind of discontinuous, unstable energy, easy to make the battery appears over-charge over-discharge and under-charge of the state. Battery is the weakest link in the solar street light system, so the battery should be regularly inspected and maintained, observe whether the battery surface is clean, with or without corrosion and leakage phenomenon, observe whether the appearance of the battery is dented or bulging and other abnormal phenomena.
Solar Street Lamps and Other Technical Requirements
Use of environmental conditions:
2. Ambient temperature:-50℃_+70℃;
3. Design wind speed: 35m/s;
4. Relative Humidity: 80%;
5. Earthquake intensity: Grade 8
Interchangeability: The same model of lighting equipment and accessories structure, performance parameters, size, etc., should be identical, all spare parts of the materials and performance should be the same with the original lighting equipment samples provided.
1. All poles, lamps and lanterns and main components and their accessories should have nameplates and signs.
2. The nameplate and logo should comply with the relevant provisions of the Chinese national standards, the nameplate should be installed in the appropriate location, and can be easily seen on the content of the nameplate, the logo should be clear handwriting and non-perishable ring off.
3. The nameplate should include the following contents:
(1) Manufacturer's name and trademark;
(2) Model, name and factory number;
(3) Factory date;
(4) The main rated parameters;
(5) Protection class.
Selection of lighting construction site
Firstly, the climate and the surrounding environment of the installation site should be investigated to determine the feasibility of the construction plan. The following principles should be followed in selecting the construction site:
1. The installation site can not be surrounded by obstructions to ensure that the solar cell module can be normal lighting;
2. The installation site must have smooth drainage;
3. If there are rivers, puddles and other low-lying water points within 10 meters from the installation site, the lowest point of the foundation must be higher than the highest water level in 50 years;
4. The installation site can not be laid underground cables, fiber optic cables and other utilities, affecting construction, installation.
The foundation is used to fix the structure of the solar lamp, it also plays a role in placing and protecting the battery (except for individual solar lawn lamp). Solar lamp foundation is divided into three kinds: solar lawn lamp foundation, solar garden lamp foundation and solar street lamp foundation. Due to the height of various solar lamps and the different size of the wind, all kinds of solar lamps on the strength of the foundation are different.
In construction, to ensure that the strength and structure of the foundation to meet the design requirements.
1. Familiar with the solar lamp foundation drawings and technical requirements;
2. Pull the line, delineate the point to determine the installation point of the lamp, the error of the straight line distance between the two adjacent points ± 0.5m;
3. Remove the debris at the lamp placement, according to the foundation map, draw a line to determine the length and width of the foundation pit. The center line of the long side or short side of the foundation must be perpendicular to the road surface, except for lawn lights;
4. Excavate the pit in accordance with the foundation plan of solar lamps. The allowable deviation of the depth of the foundation pit is +100mm, -50mm, when the soil quality causes the pit depth and design pit depth deviation +100mm or more, more than +100mm part of the +100mm can be filled with tamped soil, the depth of layered tamped should not be greater than 100mm, the density of the tamped should not be lower than the original soil;
5. Check whether the pit has local soft soil layer or hole, if there should be excavated and filled with plain soil or gray soil layered, smoothed around the pit;
6. Pave a layer of gray soil with a thickness of 150mm at the bottom of the pit and tamp it down. The ratio of gray soil (volume ratio) is 2:8, gray soil in the soil is preferred to use the soil dug from the pit, but shall not contain organic impurities, should be sifted before use, its particle size shall not be greater than 15 mm. During the construction of the ash, the water content should be controlled appropriately, and the test method is: Hold the ash tightly into a ball by hand, two fingers gently squeeze that is suitable for crumbling, if the soil material has too much or not enough water, it should be dried or sprinkled with water to wet. Ash should be evenly mixed with the same color, and after mixing, it should be paved and tamped in a timely manner, and should not be tamped every other day.
7. Remove the floating soil and debris in the pit, the side slope must be stable. Make foundation cement foundation: choose suitable cement, sand and sand and gravel for mixing, mix evenly and fill in the pit, tamp once every 200mm ~ 250mm filling to ensure that the filling is solid; when the depth of the filled concrete reaches the design requirements (refer to the drawings), put the cage and threading pipe in the appropriate position (the gate must be blocked with something to avoid filling the pipe with sediment and blocking the threading pipe during the construction process). ), and then continue to fill. At this point in filling concrete, to ensure that the ground cage or foot bolts perpendicular to the horizontal plane; garden lights and lawn lamp foundation strength of not less than C25, street lamp foundation strength of not less than C30 sand and gravel materials, shall not contain grass root trash and other organic debris, mud content should not exceed 3%. Gravel or pebbles should not be greater than the maximum particle size of 50 mm;
8. the filled concrete should be higher than the bottom surface of 10mm ~ 15mm, while ensuring that the level of the upper surface of the foundation and the cement tank on the surface of the same (using precision 0, 02/1000 level measurement, error does not exceed two grid), and polishing treatment;
9. the production of good foundation must be 2 to 5 days (according to the construction of the ambient temperature, the builder to grasp) of maintenance, In the maintenance process, the upper surface of the foundation shall be level tested from time to time to ensure its level; if it does not meet the requirements, it shall be repaired in time. Foundation engineering in the winter construction, should comply with the following provisions: 1) the site of the road and construction site of snow and ice, must be removed; 2) the impact of construction of frozen soil should be excavated and take anti-freeze measures; 3) frozen materials, shall not be used.
10. Remove debris around the foundation, keep the environment clean;
11. After construction of the foundation must be a construction crew for site acceptance, acceptance before the installation of lamps.
1. Disassembly and assembly site selection: the disassembly and assembly site should be near the installation site, so as to facilitate the transportation after disassembly and assembly. In addition, the installation site is covered with a rainproof cloth, placed due to the ground bumps or sand and stains caused by abrasion, scratches and stains.
2. 3～6 professional installers (installers can be increased accordingly when the installation task is heavier), installers and tools: each person is equipped with a set of installation tools, including a set of 8-10, 14-17, 12-14 dull wrenches, a set of 6 and 8 hexagonal wrenches, a set of large live mouth (to install the ground nuts), a set of flat screwdrivers, Phillips screwdrivers, sharp-nose pliers and wire strippers, a set of insulating tape and waterproofing pliers, a set of waterproofing pliers, a set of waterproofing pliers, a set of waterproofing pliers, a set of waterproofing pliers, a set of insulating tape and waterproofing pliers Rolls of tape, a multimeter.
3. In accordance with the shipment list inventory of lamps, unpacking, with reference to the packing list one by one check the parts and check for bumps, wear and scratches and other damage, unqualified products prohibited from installation.
4. Light pole components and easy to wear accessories (such as solar battery components, lamp base, etc.) must be placed with soft cushion to avoid unnecessary damage caused by scratches and other damage in the installation process.
5. The next lamp assembly placed the upper end of the need for an iron frame support, to facilitate the installation of the lamp assembly.
1. Assembly of light pole components (upper light pole components, light arm components, solar cell components fixed)
1) Install the lamp (equipped with light source): put the lamp close to the top of the arm, bare sheathing wire from the end of the lamp into the arm, pull the sheathing wire, at the same time, insert the lamp into the arm, the overlap length is 150mm, rotate the lamp with the arm as the center, so that the lamp shade is facing the ground, and then fix the lamp on the arm.
2) install the arm: the arm with a thin wire will be exposed on the sheathing wire end of the arm tied tight and wrapped with black tape, the other end of the thin wire through the stem assembly, in the top of the stem assembly slowly pulling the thin wire, making the thin wire driven sheathing wire through the stem assembly. At the same time, the arm assembly gradually get closer to the upper stem until the panel on the arm is aligned with the upper stem, and then fasten the arm assembly to the upper stem with suitable bolts.
When fixing the arm assembly, avoid squeezing the arm assembly, causing damage to the sheath line and even cut off the sheath line, disconnect the thin wire and sheath line;
3) Assembled on the mast assembly:
The solar cell components and battery components with M6 × 20 bolts connected to the bracket. Installation, the bolt should be installed from the outside to the inside, and then set a flat pad, spring pad and tighten with a nut, tighten the requirements of the bolt connection is solid, no loose.
Installation to ensure that the junction box are in the high place, when the solar cell components horizontal put, the junction box should be close to the direction from the lamp component, and then the bracket and the lamp component connection, connection parts of the bolt should be evenly stressed, fastening.
After assembly must ensure that the solar modules fixed frame towards the south of the installation site.
With a multimeter to detect solar cell component wiring (to controller end) is short-circuit, the same is to detect the solar cell module output voltage is in line with system requirements. In good weather, the open circuit voltage should be greater than 18V (system voltage of 12V) or 34V (system voltage of 24V).
Note: The battery components should be held gently during the installation process to avoid damage to tools and other appliances.
3. Install the control box and battery
Install the control box according to the installation position on the corresponding position of the light pole, and the battery direction upward in the control box, run the wire smoothly.
4. Install the Controller,Wiring Installation Controller:
The wires were introduced into the control box, check whether the controller is intact, and in accordance with the logo on the controller one by one wiring, wiring sequence: battery - street light - solar battery components.
Wiring attention to the "positive" "negative" polarity, requiring the red line is connected to the positive pole, the blue line is connected to the negative pole.
Use wire stripping pliers will component line, light source line, battery line and the controller on the power line are stripped 30 ± 2mm wire skin, Then according to the following order for wiring: first battery power line and controller on the battery line screwed together, screw the first two wire cores together, and then tighten the cores respectively and insulated tape and waterproof tape package, the controller indicator light after 10s delayed light said output is normal.
If the four LEDs on the controller are not bright with a multimeter to check the battery voltage, if the battery voltage is higher than 12, 3V and load without output voltage is damaged controller, if the battery voltage is lower than 12, 3V is the battery voltage is low controller can not start normally.
Then the light source line insulation tape to remove and clean up the light source power line and the controller on the load connection line of the wire core directly screwed together (without inverter), screw the first two wire cores together, and then tighten the wire cores and insulation tape and waterproof tape wrapped, insulation tape and waterproof tape should be wrapped in two layers and wrapped tightly, this time the controller load indicator light, and load output, If it is not normal, you need to check whether the load is damaged.
Then, and then the solar cell components on the power cord and controller on the component connection line core directly screwed together (controller is a two-way solar input, should be prioritized to connect the first), screw the line first of all, the two cores together, and then tighten the cores respectively and use insulation tape and waterproof tape wrap, insulation tape and waterproof tape should be wrapped in two layers and wrap tightly, at this time the controller component lights up! If the module light is not on, you need to check if the module or controller is damaged.
After the end of the above connection, disconnect the solar cell component wire on the controller, check whether the light source is working normally, if the light source does not light up (within 5 minutes), the controller and the light source must be checked and repaired. Finally, place the wire and controller in the control box, make sure it is securely placed, and close the control box door.
Vertical the pole
1. The lamps and lanterns will be transported to the ground near, then 3~4 people will lift the lamps and lanterns to the ground, slowly put down the flange end of the lamps and lanterns on the ground in the right position (convenient for vertical light when the flange wears the footing bolt hole and the footing bolt alignment), at the same time to ensure that the light source and solar cell components in the correct direction;
2. 3 to 4 installers in the lamp on the slow vertical light, at least 1 other installer to hold the flange, while adjusting the flange position at any time to make the ground bolt through the flange on the ground bolt hole;
3. To be completely erected lamps, successively on the ground bolt on the corresponding specifications of flat washers, spring washers, and then tighten the nut, with the level of the ruler to adjust the verticality of the light pole, if the pole is not perpendicular to the ground in the light pole flange pad under the gasket to make it perpendicular to the ground. Finally use a wrench to tighten the nut evenly, before tightening should be coated with thread locking adhesive,
4. Both nuts should be stressed simultaneously and uniformly. For M24 bolts (8, 8 grade), tighten the torque of 650, 6N, m, for M30 bolts (8, 8 grade), tighten the torque of 1292, 5N, m; 4, on the ground bolt on the back tight nut;
5. Clear the debris around the lamp, keep the environment tidy, inventory tools;
6. Check whether the solar cell module on the south face, otherwise adjust. Adjust the direction of the solar cell components: use the necessary devices to install personnel (1 ~ 2) sent to the appropriate height, the installation of personnel using wrenches one by one to loosen the fastening on the light pole assembly bolts, and then to the compass as the basis, twist on the light pole assembly to the appropriate position, and finally one by one tighten the light pole assembly on the bolt, and ensure that the bolt is under even force, at this point, the installation of lamps and lanterns finished.
1. Installation of the battery components should be lightly held and put down, it is forbidden to short-circuit the components or throw the components.
2. The power cord and junction box, the lamp and the component's threading with silica gel seal, battery components need to be fixed firmly in the bracket cable, to prevent the power cord due to long-term sagging or pulling and lead to loose terminals or even fall off.
3. The installation of the lamp and the light source should be lightly held and put down, to ensure that the light cover is clean, no scratches, rolling and throwing is strictly prohibited.
4. Do not touch the battery when moving the battery terminals and control valve, is strictly prohibited to short-circuit the battery or rolling, throwing.
5. Wiring attention to positive and negative poles, forbidden to connect the opposite, terminals crimped solid, no loose, should pay attention to the connection order, forbidden to short-circuit the line.
6. Do not touch solar cell components and batteries at the same time, "+" "-" pole, to prevent the risk of electric shock.
7. The output of the inverter is a high-voltage power supply, touch life threatening!
8. During the installation process, avoid scratching the light body.
9. The bolt connections of the lamp head, lamp arm, upper lamp stem component, solar cell component, etc. are firmly connected, no loosening.
10. The installation of solar cell components must be added when the guard.
11. Galvanized light pole hole with a special plug or silicone seal, pay attention to the aesthetics.
4. Solar street lamp project acceptance criteria
(a) acceptance of solar street lights project shall be checked according to the following requirements:
1. before the installation of solar street lamp test run, should check the solar street lamp poles, lamps, solar cell components, controllers, batteries, models, specifications and should comply with the design requirements.
2. The poles are reasonable.
3. Solar cell components azimuth and inclination of the installation in line with design requirements, there is no obvious blocking. Solar street lamp poles and the ground vertical.
4. The solar street light controller set up in line with design requirements.
5. The solar street lamp arm installation should be perpendicular to the road centerline, firmly fixed, arm installation height should be in line with the design requirements, the tightness of the lead line is consistent.
6. The solar street lamp fixture longitudinal centerline and lamp arm centerline should be consistent, the horizontal centerline of lamps and lanterns should be parallel to the ground, the projection angle of the projector should be adjusted appropriately. Average brightness, average illumination to design requirements.
7. Solar street lamp poles, light arm of the hot dip galvanized and paint layer should not be damaged.
8. The foundation size, elevation and concrete strength level should meet the design requirements.
9. Metal light poles, solar cell module frame, brackets, etc. should be grounding protection, grounding wire terminals are firmly fixed.
10. The security measures to improve the street light.
(B) The solar street lamp project handover and acceptance of technical information and documents
Solar street light project handover and acceptance, should submit the following technical information and documents:
1. Solar street light project completion information.
2. The solar street lamp design change files.
3. Solar street lamp poles, lamps, solar modules, controllers, batteries and other manufacturers of product manuals, test records and installation drawings and other technical documents provided by the certification.
4. Test records, there should be a daily lighting of the street lamp time period.
(C) Solar street lamp acceptance inspection, test methods
After installation of equipment to be field tests, the supplier shall send someone to participate in all test results should be consistent with GB50259-96 "Electrical Lighting Installation Construction and Acceptance of Specifications" of the relevant requirements. Solar street lamp acceptance inspection, testing should be carried out GB7000, 1, GB/T9535, YD/T799, GB19510, 1 in the test methods specified, and do the following checks and measurements:
1. The determination of the solar street lamp voltage, measured with a voltmeter;
2. The inspection of the solar street lamp connections, visual inspection method;
3. Earth resistance, measured with a ground resistance tester;
4. Solar street lamp corrosion treatment, visual appearance of the available method;
5. Solar street lamp illumination, measured with a luminometer;
6. The sampling of solar cell components, the use of photovoltaic components measuring instrument;
7. The battery capacity sampling and measurement, the use of capacity tester or the relevant national standards for the method specified;
8. Sampling measurement of solar street light controller, in accordance with its design performance testing.
Note: Such as solar street lamp project owners have obvious doubts about the performance of the system, can be proposed to the solar cell components, battery capacity sampling test, sampling test by the testing of qualified institutions.
According to the relevant national laws and regulations, in order to ensure the quality of the products we provide, to ensure the reliable operation of the solar street lights installed for users, and effectively implement the "customer first, quality first" purpose, we make the following quality assurance statement to the user commitment, from the date of the statement, to provide the solar street light products to ensure that:
1. We take ISO9001 international quality system as the standard, with strict enterprise management as a guarantee, to provide customers with quality pre-sale, sale, after-sales service is our firm commitment. Enthusiasm, timeliness, satisfaction and thoughtfulness is the purpose of after-sales service, as long as there are customers to reflect on the quality of products, the company must be realized in the shortest possible time for customers to solve the use of the inconvenience and provide technical advice and service products to ensure that the products provided to meet the national standards and industry standards and the technical conditions of the contract to ensure the reliability of product operation;
2. We ensure timely delivery of quality and quantity according to the contract requirements at the same time, all our products, in the installation of the project, commissioning, in line with technical standards and the use of the environment can be required by the project to send experts or competent representatives to the work site to provide technical services, to ensure the normal installation and operation of all the products supplied to ensure the quality of the project;
3. We provide a certain number of years of free quality warranty period, in the warranty period due to the quality of the goods itself, the failure, we are responsible for free repair and replacement of parts, to deal with the quality of the goods and safety issues;
4. We will conduct regular quality inspections and maintenance during the warranty period, and seek the views of users, and constantly improve the quality of service;
5. We promise to provide the same hotline contact and quick response service outside the warranty period, and after the warranty period, we still provide customers with lifelong maintenance services to supply the necessary parts at preferential prices, or send back to our company to repair (only the material costs and freight charges);
6. The quality of the products we provide, the testing means and methods are in line with the latest international and domestic standards and norms.
7. we can provide a comprehensive and complete design, installation, commissioning drawings, documents, instructions and other technical information, as well as training materials, instructions for use, installation manuals, maintenance manuals, etc.;
8. Warranty requirements:
1) Solar cell modules, the warranty period requires more than 15 years;
2) light source, the warranty period requires more than 5 years;
3) Controller, the warranty period requires more than 5 years;
4) Battery, the warranty period requires more than 3 years;
5) Lamp poles, lamp housings, reflectors, the warranty period requires more than 10 years.